Saturday 2 June 2012

T.G.I. Friday's Singapore: Buy 1 Get 1 Free Breakfast (3 to 30 June 2012 only on Weekends)

Source: T.G.I. Friday's Singapore
T.G.I. Friday's Singapore: Buy 1 Get 1 Free Breakfast (3 to 30 June 2012 only on Weekends)

- Valid from 3 to 30 June 2012 (only on Weekends)
- Valid with breakfast menu from 8am to 11am
- Print or flash coupon to redeem
- One redemption per transaction
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts or coupons
- Terms and Conditions apply
- Only valid at Katong outlet

2 comments:

  1. I use to frequent this eatery so often a couple of years ago. I stay a bit way out from the city now and its been ages. I like the nachos and wraps and your post is reminding me that I need to check out what's latest on their menu.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...